Ultrasound Mod is an essential aspect during pregnancies, and your sims would need it too when they get pregnant. Therefore the Sims 4 pregnancy scan would help you do so. The excitement of pregnancy just got double.
Ultrasound mod Sims 4
This littlemssam ultrasound modification sends your sim away for a while, and they return with an ultrasound scan soon after. For the ultrasound scan, visit a Gynecologist.
- They can go to a Gynecologist in the second or third trimester for the Sims 4 pregnancy scan to know the number of babies and their gender. It would cost your sim $75 for an examination.
- In the phone travel menu, you’d find the ‘visit a Gynecologist’ option.
- For 60-90 minutes, your sim would be away.
- You will find a scan in your inventory after they return. It would include the name and the result of the examination.
- If you hang the scan on the wall, you will receive a happy buff which would elevate their mood.
- You can even copy the scan for $25 and share it with family and friends under the ‘Give a Gift Mod’.
- 9 picture frame swatches would be in the ultrasound result.
- To keep a record of the scans, you can rename it as the offspring’s name.
- You can put them in the storage chests.
You need to keep in mind that if your household size changes while she is pregnant, it means you’ve reached the limit, and the number of babies would also change in the ultrasound mod Sims 4.
Issues with the mod:
If you don’t get an ultrasound scan, it could be because something doesn’t allow the script to give you the right buff. If you use other mods that affect the pregnancy data, for example: being pregnant with triplets etc. then this problem could arise.
You can do the following to repair this –
- Click on your pregnant one.
- Open the command console, Strg+Shift+C
- Type offspring.scan and enter. Enable the testing cheats before this.
If you receive a message ‘added buff with ID 16852025926204541681 to the active sim’, the problem is solved. You can now send them to the doctor and check if you got the scan. If the message is ‘added buff with ID 0 to the active sim’, the script did not work due to the reason mentioned above. This module isn’t for your sim.
How to download module:
- Simple one version mod – Copy the *.package File into you Sims 4 Mods Folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods).
- More than one version: Copy *.package File you want into your Sims 4 Mods Folder. Don’t use multiple versions at the same time.
- Script Mod (*.ts4script inside the ZIP File): Copy the *.package File & *.ts4script File into your Sims 4 Mods Folder (not numerous Subfolder deep for example Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods > ScriptMods).
- Don’t rename any of those or it might not work. Enable Script Mods/CC via Game Options > Other Ingame. If there are different versions of a Mod available, make sure only to install one version (package) File.
The cheats for pregnancy scanner Sims 4 are as follows –
- Choose a sim for scanning.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+C to open the cheat console.
- Type pregnancy.scan and enter.
This cheat would tell you if they are pregnant along with the number and gender of the babies. Ensure that the script mods is enabled.
- Pregnancy.scan for knowing the number and gender of the babies.
- Pregnancy.scan nogender to see the number of babies but not their gender. (v2.0 only)
The new Sims 4 ultrasound mod doesn’t let you miss out on any of the experiences. Install this mod and enjoy the chance of being virtually pregnant. It’d be a wise decision to get the pregnancy mod polygamy to add a little more excitement.