In The Sims 4, you might want to introduce a new, little member to your family anytime. But if you don’t want to wait, or you want your characters to have multiple babies, you can use cheat codes, like the sims 4 twins cheat one.
Just imagine_ you can have twins or more than twins, just by cheating the game! That’s fun, because you can only have your own way now!
Read on to find out all about these cheat codes and other cheats you can use in the game.
Table of Contents
Sims 4 Pregnancy cheats
From speeding up your Sim’s pregnancy to changing the baby’s sex, there are pregnancy cheats for everything! Check them out!
How to change the baby’s sex (with cheats)
You badly want your Sim to have a baby girl, but after waiting for 3 days, she gives birth to a baby boy. That’s such a disappointment!
To change the baby’s sex after the Sim gives birth to it, do the following:-
- Activate sims 4 pregnancy cheats by pressing Ctrl+ Shift+ C.
- In the text box, type ‘testingcheats true’.
- Open the text box again to type ‘cas.fulleditmode’.
- Click on the baby while holding down the ‘Shift’ key.
Doing this will make the ‘Create a Sim’ (CAS) menu pop up. It will feel like you’re creating a new Sim as your Sim’s baby.
How to Influence Whether It’ll be a Girl or a Boy
Don’t feel like cheating? You can still control whether the baby will be a boy or a girl, though. All you need to do is make the pregnant Sim do certain things.
For example, if you want a baby boy Sim, make your pregnant Sim eat carrots and listen to alternative rock and similar types of music.
But if you want the baby to be a girl, your Sim needs to eat strawberries while listening to pop music.
Keep in mind, though, that these ways of influencing the baby’s sex aren’t 100% guaranteed. Like, the Sim can eat loads of strawberries and still have a baby boy.
Speeding up Pregnancy
If your Sim is pregnant, you need to wait for 3 long days till she goes into labour and gives birth to a baby.
But that’s for those who can wait. For those of you can’t, there are cheats instead to speed up the pregnancy. Follow these steps:-
- Press Ctrl+ Shift+ C. This will activate sims 4 pregnancy cheats.
- If you’re playing the game on PS4 or Xbox One, press all the 4 shoulder buttons at the same time.
- Input the code ‘testingcheats true’.
- After opening the text box once again, type ‘Sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_inlabor’.
- Click on the Sim that’s pregnant to make her go into labour immediately.
Other Sims 4 pregnancy Cheats you can try
Here are some more pregnancy cheat codes that you can use while playing the game:-
- To make your Sim pregnant during the first trimester, use the code ‘sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester1’.
- You can make the Sim preggers in the 3rd trimester by entering the cheat code ‘sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester3’
- In the 2nd trimester, for making a Sim appear pregnant, use the code ‘sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester2’.
How to Make your Sim have Twins Sims 4
No matter how many times you make your Sim Woohoo, she gives birth only to one baby_ that’s frustrating, if you want her to have multiple babies at a time.
Check out these sims 4 twins cheat codes and other cheats for making your Sim have twins, triplets, or more babies.
Sims 4 Twins Cheat
Using this cheat is quite easy. Follow these steps:-
- Press Ctrl+ Shift+ C to access the cheat console.
- Type in the cheat code ‘testingcheats true’.
- Get the ID of your pregnant Sim. To do this, just type in sims.get_sim_id_by_name (enter the Sim’s first name) (enter the Sim’s last name)
- Write down the numbers that appear on the screen.
- It’s time to get the sims 4 twins cheat to work, if you want the Sim to give birth to twins, triplets, quadruplets, or even 7 babies. Open the cheat entry box.
- Enter the sims 4 multiple babies cheat code ‘pregnancy.force_offspring_count (the pregnant Sim’s ID) (number of babies you want the Sim to give birth to). Make sure that the number of babies you enter in this code is not more than 7.
If you use the sims 4 pregnancy cheats twins will be running around your character’s house in no time!
How do you make your Sims have twins without cheats?
Everyone doesn’t like cheating, you know. So, if you want to make your pregnant Sim have twin babies without a sims 4 triplets cheat or anything of that sort, do any of the following:-
- Install the Spa Day pack in the game. Get a Sim who’s an expert in Wellness skills, and go for a Fertility Massage.
- To increase the chances of your Sim giving birth to twins or even triplets, make them watch children’s TV and listen to children’s music all day long.
- Get a Fertility reward for a higher chance of having twin babies or triplets without a twins cheat sims 4.
- You can have a greater chance of making your characters have twins, without any cheat, by making sure that your Lot trait is ‘On Ley Line’.
This shows that even if you want to change the sex of your Sim babies or make the characters have quintuplets, the sims 4 twins cheat and other such cheat codes can help you.
In other words, you can easily control your Sim’s lives the way you want to. And if your avatars become orphans for some god forbid reason, then you can rely on the foster family mod.
It’s your game, after all! Happy Simming!
Rachel Kaser is an English major who has an unparalleled ability to transform words into poetry! He is also a big e-sports enthusiast and spends his evenings honing his gaming skills. He combines his passions for writing and gaming to provide us with the perfect amalgamated piece of literary work.