Do you know how to see the custom content list of your Sims 4 creations? Or how to export your Sim’s tray files? If you don’t, start the sims 4 tray importer download to get this tool.
Table of Contents
What is The Sims 4 tray importer?
The Sims 4 Tray Importer is an application that you can use for importing and extracting content like your tray files. It lets you easily identify custom content that’s been used, and share your content with other gamers.You can also find gallery URLs that have been uploaded, as well as search Google for custom content creators.
- You can import The Sims 4 content into the library, but whether with or without personalized content, is up to you.
- Not only can you import The Sims 4 content into the library, but you can also export from it.
- Get an overview of the library.
- List the personalized content that your Sim creations use.
- You can also extract the images of the Sims you’ve created.
- If you can’t find your creations’ personalized content, you can take the help of Google Assistant.
- Use the Conflict search tool by going to Tools> Conflict search, when something isn’t being displayed correctly.
- You can edit images as well, though this feature isn’t recommended.
When it comes to compatibility, ts4 tray importer works with the following:-
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- All versions of Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Mac OS
For running this program, you also need to install Microsoft .NET Framework. The following latest versions will work on the devices below:-
- On Windows Vista or Windows 7, install the .NET Framework 4.5.2
- If you have Windows 7 SP1, the Windows 10 Anniversary update, or even Windows 8.1, install the .NET Framework 4.7
- If it’s Windows Vista SP2, Windows 10, or Windows 8, use the .NET Framework 4.6.2
Currently, the application supports the following 7 languages:-
If you can’t find your language listed here, you can even import translations from the application.
How to use sims 4 tray importer
View the CC list
- Open the application.
- On the left, you’ll see the list of all your creations.
- Above that list, make sure to check that the ‘Household’, ‘Lots’ and ‘Rooms’ options are turned on. You can also search for a particular creation from the search box.
- Click on one of these creations.
- On the right side, you’ll see 3 tabs on the top of the page, just beside the search box_ ‘General’, ‘Files’, and ‘CC’.
- Select the ‘CC’ tab. A list of all custom content used by that particular creation will appear on the screen.
Change Gallery images
- Select a creation from your list of creations on the left side of the screen.
- Under the ‘General’ tab, click the menu button on the right side of the screen.
- From the dropdown menu that appears, select ‘Replace Images’.
- Choose an image, and then tap the ‘Replace’ button.
Export tray files
- In the application, click on one of your creations in the list.
- Under the ‘General’ tab, select the down arrow on the right side of the screen, right beside the ‘Save’ button.
- From the dropdown menu that appears on the screen, select ‘Export with CC’.
- An ‘Export with Custom Content’ dialog box will appear. Choose the custom content that you want to include, and then tap the ‘Export’ button.
- Find a place where you can save your tray files.
- Click ‘Save’.
Remove unwanted or bad CC
- Open sims4trayimporter.
- Select a creation and click on the ‘CC’ tab.
- Right-click the custom content that you don’t want anymore.
- Click on ‘Show containing folder’. This will open up the exact folder where this CC is saved on your PC.
- Right-click that CC in this folder.
- Choose the ‘Delete’ option.
How to download Sims 4 Tray Importer on pc
On L’UniverSims, you can easily download the application created by deevo.
All you need to do is visit the official site and click on the ‘Download this file’ button.
Next, select the appropriate zip file for your specific Windows version. It’s that simple!
Sims 4 Tray importer Download: Installation
- Open the archive named ‘S4TI_unified_inst.zip’
- Find ‘S4TI_unified_inst.exe’ and double-click on it.
- Run the program to launch the installation.
An alternative process to install the application is given below:-
- Right-click on the ‘S4TI_unified_inst.zip’ archive.
- Extract all the files from that archive into a new folder.
- Open the new folder and find ‘S4TI_unified_inst.exe’.
- Double-click on that and run the program for launching the installation process.
If you receive a warning message like ‘Do you want this program to make changes in your computer?’, click on ‘Yes’.
Or, if the message is about an unrecognized program, select ‘More info’ or ‘Yes’. This will continue the installation.
Use the application on mac
- You need Mac OS 10.9 and above.
- You also need Mono 5.10.1 and above.
- If you’ve got Mono 5.18, though, you’ll need Mac OS 10.12 and above.
Steps to download and install
- First, you need to download and install Mono on your Mac OS. Otherwise, you can’t use the application on Mac OS.
- Download the application.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to extract the application.
- If you want, you can move the application to the ‘/Applications’ folder.
Fix it when you find the Sims 4 tray importer not working
- In case you find the sims 4 tray importer not showing cc, make sure that CC is re-enabled in the game. This is because usually, the CC is disabled whenever there’s a patch.
- Whether you’ve bought The Sims 4: Cats and Dogs and other packs or not, you need to update the game.
- If you still find problems with the tool, uninstall it and download it again.
Tray importer sims 4 updates
Deevo managed to improve the tool by releasing several updates and big fixes.
- Version 1.10.03.3:- In the case of the damage of the configuration file, fixed startup issues leading to ‘ConfigurationErrorsException’.
- Updated the UniPlugin to fix issues with images of the lines that aren’t shown on the site.
- Fixed an issue with the progress dialog that hangs at ‘0-1%’.
- Permitted players to select files for comparing them.
- Fixed a bug that led to the export process being delayed if players selected a large number of files.
- Enhanced the performance of the application to make it work faster.
- Fixed the ‘elapsed time’ as it wasn’t updating anymore.
Apart from the above uses of sims 4 tray importer, it also lets you try batch zipping of custom content and files. Numerous updates by Deevo over time have made this tool even better and better. With so many features and uses, this application holds endless possibilities for all Simmers.! However, if you issue is with the functioning of the modules, mod conflict detector is the way to go.
Rachel Kaser is an English major who has an unparalleled ability to transform words into poetry! He is also a big e-sports enthusiast and spends his evenings honing his gaming skills. He combines his passions for writing and gaming to provide us with the perfect amalgamated piece of literary work.