Infants are a huge responsibility to handle in real as well as in virtual life. It is vital to keep them happy and healthy and make sure that they are gaining the required skill set needed to progress further. Therefore, the Sims 4 toddler cheats will give you a hand in ensuring all of this.
Table of Contents
Toddler cheats Sims 4
Before using the codes, the foremost thing is to enable the cheats by pressing Ctrl+Shift+C and type testingcheats true. It would open a console for other tricks to work. Select an infant in live mode before entering the tricks when trying to level up or max out needs.
How to upgrade a toddler’s skills in Sims:
Toddler mood cheats
To manipulate your kids to feel a certain way most of the time to gain more traits, use this ploy. But it is beneficial to remove moodlets when your child sim is feeling negative emotions such as uncomfortable, sad, or tense.
- To become playful: Sims.add_buff PlayfulHigh
- To feel energized: Sims.add_buff EnergizedHigh
- Clear all moodlets: Sims.remove_all_buffs
All these codes would change your child’s mood instantly.
Sims 4 toddler skills cheat
It is the most useful one since it can set your child’s skills to whatever level you choose. Also, after they reach level 3 in skill sets, they’d receive the happy infant trait, and at level 5, they would be awarded the top-notch child trait. If you find potty training your child a task, then you can use this ploy and get them to level 2 of potty skills.
- Communication: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_communication #
- Imagination: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_imagination #
- Movement: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_movement #
- Potty: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_potty #
- Thinking: stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_thinking #
Change the # sign to any level you want your infant to be at from 1 to 5.
You can enhance the thinking skills of your infant by making him learn shapes with an adult on the Nesting blocks or by using the SimShape game on the tablet.
Toddler need cheats
The needs of an infant are innumerable. They go through various emotions in a few seconds, and it isn’t easy to keep up. But this trick is the best way to wade through it sanely.
- Attention: fillmotive motive_attention
- Bladder: fillmotive motive_bladder
- Energy: fillmotive motive_energy
- Fun: fillmotive motive_fun
- Hunger: fillmotive motive_hunger
- Hygiene: fillmotive motive_hygiene
- All needs: sims.fill_all_commodities
Toddler CAS cheats
As your little one grows up, you might want to change a few things about their appearance, so this ploy lets you edit your child with a full edit cheat mode.
Type into the cheat console cas.fulleditmode and press enter. With this, you can make variations in your infant’s face and relationships. You are no longer restricted to changing their clothes only.
The answer to your question, “can you cheat toddler skill Sims 4?” is yes, it is possible. All these Sims 4 toddler cheats allow you a chance to enjoy this game a bit more and play it with as much ease as possible. For those wondering how would their sim age up, all you have to do is download the birthday cake mod.
Rachel Kaser is an English major who has an unparalleled ability to transform words into poetry! He is also a big e-sports enthusiast and spends his evenings honing his gaming skills. He combines his passions for writing and gaming to provide us with the perfect amalgamated piece of literary work.