The Sims 4 simulation lag fix updated in 2020 changes the time speed of the game so that the player’s freedom does not cause delay due to many requests.
Sims 4 simulation lag:
Various problems were encountered in the clayifiedsims_simulationfix related with the response time. For some unknown reason, the game stopped receiving updates along with the patches for PC and Mac.
Simulation lag fix Sims 4:
This mod diminishes the following troubles –
- Head bobbing
- Slowing down of time on speed 3 with a clock._set_miliseconds_per_sim_second
- Having leisure time for a few hours
- Time goes back to the past
While playing the game, you can notice the reduced delay, which is why this mod is also known as Llama Supersmooth. Shorter breaks in between interactions and the game would respond quickly as well.
Sims 4 lag mod:
This mod is not suitable for the ones using MC Command Centre for altering the time speed in the game manually. ‘MCCC>MCCC Settings>Gameplay Settings>Game Time Speed’ should not be changed if you use sim delay. The default setting at 25 in MC Command Centre should remain the same.
How to fix Sims 4 lag:
The clayified sims simulation fix can be solved through the following steps –
- De-select the online features and share user data options.
- Click the tile in origin, choose game properties and adjust the ‘when launching this game’ setting to 32-bit.
- Download the latest version of the graphics driver updates.
- Switch off the in-game chat
- Delete your origin cache.
To delete cache,
- Hit the start button>Go to control panel>Appearance and personalization>Folder options.
- Press the View tab>Advanced settings>Click on show hidden files and folders>Press OK to save the alterations.
- If the origin is functioning, click origin in the menu bar>Select exit.
- Click start>Computer>Open the C drive>Enter the program data folder>Choose the origin folder>Clear all the files and folders except the local content.
- Go to C drive>Open the users folder>Enter the document with your computer’s username.
- App data>Roaming>Origin>Clear all the documents inside.
- Then return to the app data folder>Open the local folder>Origin>Clear all the data in it.
How to install:
The first thing is to ensure that the script mods and custom content are enabled. After this, unzip the mod files into your mods folder.
The Sims 4 simulation lag fix would make your experience trouble-free, and you can enjoy it to with no interruptions at all. You need install this mod for better graphics and no time lapse.