The Sims 3 skills cheat doesn’t increase your qualifications directly. Instead, it would affect the other factors that would eventually help you out in raising your attributes such as stop you from getting tired, hungry, or tense.
Table of Contents
Sims 3 cheats skills
The numerous ways to increase skill cheat through Sims 3 skill cheats are as follows –
- Athletic: An athletic trait is provided if you lift weights and use a treadmill. The cheats wouldn’t let you feel weary or tired.
- Collecting: No features are included in it. But you have the option to make loads of spawners at home.
- Charisma cheat: The charismatic attribute by reading skill books in the library and for requirements, use ‘make me friends’ at the mailbox.
- Cooking skill cheat: The natural cook trait can be raised if you prepare a top-notch meal available the whole time to work towards the challenges. Another option is the skill books at library.
- Fishing: To receive the angler trait, catch high level fishes such as the vampire fish with the use of garlic. Each fish would add more experience.
- Gardening: Read skill books upto level 7 and plant exotic plants like garlic and other special plants to get the Green thumb trait.
- Guitar: Achieving the Virtuoso attribute wouldn’t be easy as you’ve to play the guitar at one spot. You can also ‘play for tips.’
- Handiness: Books or messing around over and over would get you the Handy characteristic.
- Inventing: The eccentric characteristic can be acquired using the kaching money cheat and purchasing various scraps and free invention types.
- Logic: Get the genius quality by becoming a computer whiz, playing chess on the computer, and even win chess tournaments later.
- Martial Arts: You can practice block-breaking as you will never get fatigued and acquire the Disciplined characteristic. You can learn it in China.
- Nectar Making: Brewing lots of nectar and cheating to obtain fruits with buydebug is the only benefit. There is no attribute provided in it. It can be mastered in France.
- Painting: Paint small portraits and participate in skill challenges to achieve artistic quality.
- Photography: To obtain the Photographer’s Eye quality, click many pictures, and save capturing subjects at level 10 for the first time to attain max profit. Egypt is the best place to study this.
- Sculpting: All you need to do is sculpt repeatedly, and unlock new types to get the Savvy Sculptor quality.
- Writing: For achieving the Artistic and Bookworm feature, write several novels.
How to cheat skills Sims 3
All the skills cheat code and how to operate them are as follows –
- Press Ctrl+Shift+C to open the console.
- Type ‘testingcheatsenabled true.’
There are specific commands you can try by shift-clicking on the objects.
The Sims 3 cheats skills max out –
Enable ‘make needs static’ by shift-clicking on the mailbox to learn new qualities. Testing cheats must be on. ‘Make needs static’ would maximize all the need bars and fix them in that place, which would eventually help you max skills. To reverse it, click ‘make needs dynamic.’ For Sims 4 players, learn more about it on needs cheat.
Complete collection trick
Open the console and type ‘buydebug.’ Navigate to the buy mode and organize it by function. You have a chance to place spawners of any kind on your lot and collect rocks, gems, meteorites, and insects. Even fish spawners are an option.
Sims 3 fast skills
If your sim were born or turned into a Vampire, he’d master prowess faster than a non-vampire one. All the players also have the ‘Fast Learner’ Lifetime Reward accessible to them.
Sims 3 cheats pc skills:
The level up skills cheat works for every attribute in Ambitions (Inventing, Sculpting) and World Adventures (Nectar Making, Martial Arts, Photography). They also come in handy during ‘complete skill challenges.’
To be ahead of everyone, try modifying your sim’s features such as equip them with ‘bookworm’ characteristic if they’d read in the library, along with other features like Green Thumb attribute that would accelerate skill gains for a particular expertise.
Prowess can be learned by taking classes, which would cost you $400 with an occasional discount. Discounted courses are advertised in newspapers as well. Go to the map view and look for red icons, not all of them offer classes. The buildings where courses can be found are –
- Athletic: Stadium
- Charisma – Government Building
- Cooking – Restaurant
- Fishing – Grocery Store
- Gardening – Science Facility
- Guitar – Theater
- Handiness – Military Base
- Logic – Science Facility
- Painting – University
- Writing – Business Building
Differentways to enhance attributes
The cheat to improve skills indirectly can be done through the following –
- Buying the Honorary Incense Holder of Jun Pao would increase prowess up to 25% by being in the room with burning incense. You’d receive a Neurotic Synergy moodlet, which would confirm that it’s working.
- Another gain could be found in The Scholar’s Garden, which gives a somewhat similar moodlet as the incense. you can hone your Martial Arts prowess by reading a book or meditating there.
- Those of you who use the Late Night expansion can use the Alien Brain drink from Mixology to boost their expertise.
To advance further in the game, using the Sims 3 skills cheat is a must. They would be a massive help to all those who have difficulty raising the attributes of their character or do not have the patience to do so.
Rachel Kaser is an English major who has an unparalleled ability to transform words into poetry! He is also a big e-sports enthusiast and spends his evenings honing his gaming skills. He combines his passions for writing and gaming to provide us with the perfect amalgamated piece of literary work.