If you’ve ever dreamt of being a king or a queen and rule a kingdom, live in a big castle, have people at your beck and call, and have generations of royalties? Then, the Sims 4 royalty mod is here to turn your wish into a reality (at least for your Sim!) As the modification allows you to play generation after generation of a noble family. That means giving titles, listening to counsel, having princes and princesses, ordering minions and providing for your kingdom.
To start this royal journey and know the gameplay, make sure you read this till the end.
How to install the royalty mod sims 4 and get started?
First, let’s know the installation process of this incredible module:
- Go to this website and download the mod.
- After downloading, make sure to place [LN] Royalty Mod 1.1. package and [LN] Royalty Mod 1.1. script in your MODS folder and not inside another folder as the game will not be able to read the. script file.
- Getting started is easy; all you need to do is create you Monarch in CAS and render them the ‘Monarch’ trait, which is under Lifestyles’ category.
- Your Monarch will be the centre of most of your interactions. With them picked you will be able to give other titles.
- To be able to use other features of this mod, find a sim to be your Monarch’s Trusted Advisor by giving them the title and then, you’ll be able to do tasks such as; raising and reducing taxes, allowing markets, etc.
What are the features of the sims 4 monarchy mod?
These are the features and interactions of the royal mod,
Monarchs of the royal cc:
- To start a royal family, start by creating a monarch.
- “Monarch” is a trait in this module, and that can be found under the “Lifestyles” category. But to do that, you’ll first need to enable full edit mode, using cas. Full edit mode.
- Monarchs are the most critical Sims in this mod. They are the head of the line, and they have the last word in every decision.
- The Monarch can have a Royal Partner, give certain rights to any user, appoint an heir and so on.
Be Adored or Despised:
- Based on your Monarchs interactions with the world, they have the chance to become either a Beloved Royal or Despised Tyrant!
- Simmers around them will either love being around them or despise it! Don’t raise those taxes too high, your highness!
- The royal family mod has a beautiful title system which lets you select the title of your Sims.
- For example, your Ruler can be a King, Emperor, Tsar or a Sultan and their spouse Queen, Tsarina, or Princess.
- All of these can be changed during the play, and it only takes a few seconds for the new title to take place!
- Aside from the title of Monarch which you get when creating that Sim, all the other titles are bequeathed in the game by the highness. He is the one who can switch the title of any Sim, for example uplifting a peasant to a Noble!
Is your Monarch a bit of a philanderer? Had a little too much fun with a servant? You can recognize their offspring as ‘Illegitimate Royals’, which gives them the possibility of claiming the throne one day! But perhaps your King wants a little more in life for their illegitimate child? They have the choice of legitimizing them by making them the Crown Royal!
- Every Ruler needs an Heir; it’s how the family keeps controlling the Throne!
- Your King can make any one of their Crown Royals or their Royal Partner as Heir, so upon the King’s death, the crown will be automatically passed down.
Vie for the Throne
Did your King pass away unexpectedly without naming an heir?! Don’t worry. If this circumstance occurs then any Crown Royal, Royal Partner or Illegitimate Royal can take over the Throne. It’ll be a rush to see who can gather adequate support (reputation) and win the title! To help with this, those competing for the Throne have new interactions that would include-
- Ask for citizens’ support.
- Promise to be a great Monarch.
- They can even influence other royals to step out of the race!
Tax System in the royal mod
- The King can raise or lower the taxes.
- Taxes are paid to the Royal Family twice a week (Monday and Thursday), the amount fluctuates depending on the raising or lowering of the taxes!
- Lower taxes mean less money weekly, but scores you major good reputation points with the citizens! Whilst making the taxes higher will fill your treasury quicker but can put you on the fast track for becoming a Despised Tyrant!
Your King can bestow a Noble title upon any sim they wish, and those nobles can use the reputation system to climb up the ranks of Nobility! Nobles can be a source of higher donations too.
The Trusted Advisor
- This is a unique feature called The Trusted Advisor, which is a title you as a king, can bestow on a Sim to be your companion in almost everything.
- So, the Trusted Advisor plays an essential role in the unfolding of your kingdom, so be careful who you choose for that position.
- The Trusted Advisor unhitches a large number of interactions for this module, so choosing him should be one of the first duties you do when you start a royal family.
- If you don’t make any Sim a Counsellor, you can undoubtedly continue playing, but you will miss out on a lot of quintessential things in The Royalty Mod.
Sims 4 servant mod
Servants are now hire-able NPCs! They will no longer take up a household slot but will stay with your family and autonomously cook, clean and look after your kids! You can assign them their beds too. Servants are currently restricted to only one hire-able NPC.
Babies born from the King will now automatically get the Crown Royal trait, that means cute little Princess toddlers would walk in the castle.
There is now an effortless job for Monarchs that allows them to provide for their family whilst innkeeping with your playstyle. It is a 10-3 rabbit hole job with high pay so your Monarch can get paid for doing their ‘Monarch-ly’ duties.
Monarch title now defaults to ‘No Title’ due to inclusion of choosing to have no title, you’ll need to change this as normal through the action’s menu.
Other Interesting Features
Your Monarch can get a new job. He can leave for a few hours to do royal work and come back with a big sack of cash.
Apart from the “twice per week” tax systems, the stacks of cash are great for enjoying the high-status life! You can also open Sunday Markets. There will be a lot of vendors and trading, and if your Monarch visits them, he will gain some positive reputation.
That’s all you need to know about the Sims 4 royalty mod! So, if you want to experience the luxurious life of a king, do get this incredible mod and have fun dealing royally with the other sims.