Developed by ASUS in 2018, Republic Of Gamers (ROG) Armory is a program that’s quite popular among pro gamers, especially in the US, Germany, and Italy. This is why so many people want to know the steps for rog armoury download.
ROG Armoury comes with a number of customizable hardware, including keyboards, mouse, and monitors.
Read on to find out how you can use this program, as well as how you should download and install it on your PC.
How do you use ROG Armory?
For mouse products
- Start the rog armoury download and install it.
- Follow the instructions as stated in the InstallShield Wizard for ROG Armoury.
- Once it’s installed, open ROG Armoury II.
- Go to MOUSE> BUTTONS. For each button, set up the respective function.
- Go to MOUSE> PERFORMANCE for adjusting settings like DPI and Sensitivity.
- Go to MOUSE> LIGHTING if you want to set a particular color for your mouse.
- Go to MOUSE> CALIBRATION for enabling surface calibration.
- Click the ‘MACRO’ tab to start recording Macros. For this, you can record your mouse keys or keyboard keys. Once you’re done with the recording, tap the ‘STOP’ button right under the ‘MACRO’ tab. Click on ‘SAVE’ to save the Macro settings, and select ‘CLEAR’ if you want to remove the Macro settings.
- Select the ‘SYNC’ tab for synchronizing the lighting information with the keyboard and the mouse. You can also do so with the Armory keyboard.
- From the ‘STATS’ tab, you can find the statistics regarding your mouse.
For Keyboard Products
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed the ROG Armory II, open it.
- Go to KEYBOARD> CUSTOMIZE for customizing any keyboard key for any particular function that you want.
- Go to KEYBOARD> LIGHTING for adjusting the light mode, including the Color Level, Thickness, LED Brightness, and Direction.
- Click on the ‘MACRO’ tab if you want to start recording a Macro by recording the keys on your keyboard, or in any other way. Tap the ‘STOP’ button after your recording is done.
- For synchronizing keyboards and Aura’s mouse, click on the ‘SYNC’ tab.
- Select the ‘STATS’ tab to check the statistics related to your keyboard.
Rog armoury Download Specifications
- Publisher: ASUS
- Version: 127
- Publisher website: http://event.asus.com/2012/nw/aicloud/index.htm
- Pricing: Free
Operating System requirements
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
Other Download Information
- File name: rog_armoury_driver_v127_win7-8-8-1-10.zip
- File size: 12.44 MB
How do I download and install ROG Armory software?
For asus armoury download, follow the steps below:-
- Visit the official site of ASUS.
- In the search bar at the top of the screen, type your product’s model name.
- Hit the ‘Enter’ key.
- At the screen’s upper-right corner, click on the ‘Support’ option.
- Select ‘Driver & Utility’.
- Choose the version of your computer’s operating system.
- Download the latest version of the driver that’s appropriate for your OS.
- Once it’s downloaded, right-click the zip file.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Select the ‘Extract Here’ option.
- Double-click the file named ‘AsusSetup.exe’.
- Let the InstallShield Wizard run the installation process automatically.
- Click on ‘Yes, I want to restart my computer now’.
- Tap the ‘Finish’ button.
- After your PC is restarted, you can start using the rog armoury software.
How do I uninstall ROG Armory?
- Open the Start Menu.
- Select the ‘Control Panel’ option.
- Go to Programs> Uninstall a program, or ‘Add or Remove Programs’.
- Find ‘ROG Armory’ and select it.
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button at the top of your screen.
- When you receive a prompt asking you whether you’re sure about uninstalling this program, click on ‘Yes’.
Now that you have read this post, you’ll know how to use the program for your keyboard and mouse products.
You can also follow the steps above for rog armoury download. And if you don’t want it anymore, uninstall it!