The Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 was created by PES Productions and was published by Konami. It’s compatible with Xbox One, Play Station 3 and 4, Microsoft Windows and 360 as well. This one is the 16th in the series with single and multiple player option and also incorporates various skills. A plethora of features such as a commentary option is available to you making this game more exciting and unique. So you must understand how to download PES 2017 personal computer.
There are two types of modes you’d come across while playing.
- Single-player mode – As the name suggests, you’d be playing the game solo with other teams and compete with them in leagues and tournaments.
- Multiplayer mode – This mode allows you to invite your friends to play or compete with players around the world. I would suggest the multiplayer mode as it adds more spice to the game as compared to the solo one.
The system requires you to fulfil these preconditions given below to acquire PES 2017 personal computer free.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista SP2
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 1.8GHz or AMD Athlon 2 X2 240 or a similar version
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible video card 9.0c. A 1024MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 8800 / AMD/ATI Radeon X1600 / Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better)
- DirectX: 9.0c version
- Storage: 8 GB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card 9.0c
- Special Notes: 800 x 600 monitor resolution; a 4x DVD-ROM Drive; TCP/IP 512 kbps or higher
Download PES 2017 PC full version:
To install Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 PC full version, here’s what you need to do –
- Click on “Download Game.”
- Download the “PES 2017” installer (It supports resumable downloads also).
- Open the installer, click next and select a folder to install the program.
- Let it download the game in your chosen directory.
- Run the game.
To enjoy this game, all you have to do is download PES 2017 PC in your system and play all you want. You wouldn’t want to overlook this exciting chance to relish this program.