There are various requirements of your character which must be fulfilled at all times or else they would have a negative moodlets and emotions. Therefore, to keep your sim in a happy mood, the Sims 4 needs cheat would help you out.
Table of Contents
Sims 4 fill needs cheat
The steps to avoid receiving negative moodlets, and to keep the characters delighted is the Sims 4 cheat needs.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+C and type ‘testingcheats on’ in the box that appears on the screen.
- Click on the mailbox by Shift-Click and select ‘fill needs’ of either your household or world.
- To fulfil the demands of a single character, Shift-Click on them and choose ‘Make Happy’.
- Also, when you click on the mailbox, an option ‘disable need decay’ would be available to you, which would delay the decline of wants of the whole household.
Sims 4 cheats needs
The different demands of your player for which you require needs cheat Sims 4 are –
- Bladder – This is one of the most basic requirements wherein they need to use the washroom as soon as possible. You can send them to the bathroom any time you want, though. It all depends on how much food or drink they’ve had, which would determine their need to go to the washroom.
If you don’t pay attention and their needs bar gets extremely low, they’d pee on themselves which would be embarrassing. If they frequently receive the embarrassed moodlet, they could die from emotion.
- Social – A sim wants to be around people often; otherwise, they would end up being sad unless they talk to someone. If they have a loner trait, then it’s not much of a problem.
To satisfy this need, you can talk to your friends or family over the phone, but it wouldn’t help much. The better option is a face to face conversation, or they could chat with people on the computer by clicking the ‘socialize’ option. This need doesn’t decline at a fast pace which is a relief, but those with an outgoing trait need constant interaction with others.
- Energy – This one is the effortless need to manage since it can be attained by just letting your character sleep or take a nap. As their power deteriorates, they’d soon need to rest to recharge themselves.
Those with deficient energy wouldn’t be able to do any of the tasks and might collapse anywhere for some time. The energy level also depends on the kind of bed they sleep in. It is based on a 10 point scale. A bed of 8000 simoleans with a 10 point energy level is the least expensive one. They would suffer from sore backs on inexpensive beds, especially adults. Also, any emotion that your character is feeling would be erased while sleeping.
- Hygiene – Your sims need to be clean, and it is possible if you raise their hygiene level by letting them take a shower, bath, brushing teeth, washing hands or going for a swim.
There are different types of showers for every mood,
- Bubble bath – it would give them a playful mood.
- Thoughtful shower – they would feel inspired after this.
- Quick shower – your character would feel energized.
- Steamy shower – it would make them feel flirty.
- Fun – There are innumerable ways to fill the fun bar depending on your sim’s characteristics.
- Bookworm trait – they would enjoy reading time.
- Creative quality – painting is fun for the characters.
- Genius feature – playing chess is the definition of fun for them.
- Geek feature – they’d enjoy while playing video games.
Your sim can enjoy any of these activities, but it’d be better to do things they prefer. If their fun necessities are low, a tense feeling will cloud them, and they would lose interest in everything.
- Hunger – Eating food is what would get their wants satisfied. You could provide them with a quick meal, but it won’t be handy since they’d feel hungry again soon. They could also get a negative mood because of uncooked food.
A proper meal would sustain them for long, and it is better to prepare plenty of food (4-8 servings) and keep the leftovers in the fridge for later. The next time they feel hungry, click on the refrigerator and give them the leftover food.
Cheat needs Sims 4
The fill needs cheat code required to fill the bar are –
- Bladder – fillmotive motive_bladder
- Hunger – fillmotive motive_hunger
- Fun – fillmotive motive_fun
- Energy – fillmotive motive_energy
- Social – fillmotive motive_social
- Hygiene – fillmotive motive_hygiene
How do you make your sims needs full
To satisfy all the Sims 4 motives cheat of your character at once,
- Press Shift-Click while selecting a sim
- In the pop-up options, choose ‘cheat need’.
- Click ‘Make Happy’
The whole world’s wants can be fulfilled with the Sims 4 mailbox cheat –
- Navigate to the mailbox
- Press Shift-Click while clicking the mailbox
- Select ‘Alter Needs’
- Choose ‘Fill Needs’ (world)
You must refill these requirements of your character from time to time as they keep on draining by using the max motives Sims 4 tricks mentioned.
The Sims 4 needs cheat would ensure that your sims are always happy and content, which in turn would lead them to be successful and be better at whatever they do. One more such useful shortcut is the Sims 3 skills cheat. So what are you waiting for?
Rachel Kaser is an English major who has an unparalleled ability to transform words into poetry! He is also a big e-sports enthusiast and spends his evenings honing his gaming skills. He combines his passions for writing and gaming to provide us with the perfect amalgamated piece of literary work.