The following content focuses on The Sims 4 CAS columns, which add the extra rows to the game and the things which are needed to remember while playing through this mod. The resolutions and compatibility should be as the article mentioned.
Take a look at how UI plays an essential role in changing the Sims 4 more columns mod and its latest version.
Table of Contents
Sims 4 More Cas Columns
The Sims 4 CAS columns mod is used for the addition of multiple columns in the game. It is provided under the catalog panel in CAS (Create-A-Sim), which categorizes itself under three flavors, which are three, four, and five columns. In one way or another, one has to make the cheats work to continue playing the game.
The UI (User Interface) cheats manage to increase the number of rows in the game, and you can change it too according to your convenience. This mod is compatible with every other mod of the game, which enables you to personalize the whole game.
Cas Columns: Things To Remember
- You need to make sure that your game’s resolution is not too low or weak because it could have problems with space, and it would not be straightforward to produce more ts4 CAS lines.
- The 3 column flavor won’t work accurately when the resolution of the game is lower than 1280×720.
- Similarly, the 4 column category won’t function properly when the accuracy of the game is lower than 1600×900.
- According to the previous points, the 5 column type won’t produce results when the resolution is lower than 1920×1080.
- Another point to be noted is that if you have pets like cats and dogs in the game, then you have to have a resolution that is higher than the accuracy, as mentioned above.
Cas lines: Compatibility
- This installation has been updated for a 1.52.100 game version, which added a 5-column flavor.
- This upgrade has reconstructed many UI features, like the centralized positioning of the catalog title.
- The randomizing feature, which equally distributes the Sims, is now shifted to the rightmost corner.
- The width of the filter bar has increased so that the added lines can fit on the screen, and other changes are related to the pet creation in the game.
- This update is for a 1.58.63 game version, which fixes Sims 4 CAS column glitch, which is UI scaling. With this game update, you could adjust the UI scale, which is shown on the options menu. More added rows would be shown in the given resolution by a smaller UI size.
The Sims 4 more CAS columns will be managed by the 1.58.63 game version and not by older ones. So, download this installation and add more columns.
- This version fixes the problem of when you aren’t able to select items that arise when various tabs of swatches are open.
- It rectifies the misalignment in the Match Eye Colour checkbox due to the presence of numerous pet eye swatches.
- Previously, the swatch scroll list went ti the beginning automatically, but now it sticks to the selected swatch.
- Updated for game version 1.73.48
- To make things easier, a scrollbar is added when multiple swatches’ rows are working at once.
- More categories have the randomization button now.
Sims 4 More Columns
Instead of 2 columns in the CAS, you can now add more rows and columns through this more columns in CAS mod by Weerbesu. Let’s know more about it.
3 Column Display
3 columns mod enables you to add three columns more, which gives you enough space, but the resolution needs to be larger than 1280×720. The CAS won’t feel crowded or messy in any way because it increases the thumbnails in the display. Go for the “More_CAS_Columns_(3_Columns).package” file in this mod at the bottom to select this option.
4 Column Display
You can go for this option as well because it provides you with four columns in the game, which enables you with more substantial space; however, the resolution needs to be larger than 1600×900. All you have to do is select the “More_CAS_Columns_(4_Columns).package” from the bottom of the download link.
5 Column Display
The highest number of columns that you can add to the CAS is this 5 column one, which enables the players to see more thumbnails at once with each scroll. However, it might feel overwhelming to some players, so it’s up to you. Click on the “More_CAS_Columns_(5_Columns).package” option at the bottom to download this mod.
Note: The creator of this modification, Weerbesu, released the 1.25 version of this mod in September 2022, and it’s compatible only with the 1.91.205 version of the game. So if you have previous game versions, then you can’t access the 1.25 version of the mod. You can check your game’s version by navigating to Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > GameVersion.
How to Install?
Follow the steps mentioned below to download your desired mod successfully.
- Download the .package file of any of the modules mentioned above.
- Place this file in the Mods folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods).
- Enable mods and custom content in the game settings.
- Restart the game.
More CAS Columns: Warnings
If the resolution of your game is way too low, you might lack the presence of enough space to show up properly. The use of the 3-column mod flavor isn’t recommended in case your resolution reported runs lower than the one 1280×720.
On the other hand, the Sims 4 4-column mod flavor isn’t recommended in case the resolution runs lower than 1600×900. Lastly, the 5-column mod flavor isn’t recommended in case the resolution runs lower than 1920×1080.
You need to keep in mind that in case you are using the Cats & Dogs mod, you would need a high resolution for the sims 4 cas columns that will be available to show in the “Create-A-Pet” section. With the latest 1.58.63 game update, there is a possibility to now adjust your UI scale with the help of your options menu. With a smaller size in terms of UI, there will be a better probability for lines to surface up with the help of the same resolution.
Sims 4 Columns Mod: Conflicts
If you happen to install the Sims 4 columns mod, this particular mod helps override the files listed below. It will also conflict with the mods that tend to modify the ones listed below:
These are the files you need to keep in mind when considering the Sims 4 cas columns glitch. There is a lot more you don’t know about UI, so acquaint yourself with UI cheats extension for a better understanding.
Other CAS Mods
Here’s a list of a few mods that would make your Create a Sim menu even more organized and convenient.
CAS Overhaul V2
With this mod by Luumia, you’d gain 12 unique CAS backgrounds, and the highlight is that there’s an “Immersive Lighting” as well, which would add a backlight to your avatar. You can turn it on or off whenever you want. There’s also an “Eye Spec Remover” for pets that you can use.
Skip CAS Stories
Do you also find it annoying that whenever you start the game, you get a CAS story pop up, so that you create a character in sync with their background? However, you can skip this part if you download this helpful module right away.
More Traits in CAS
The restriction of only adding only 3 traits to your character is no longer there with this module because you now have the liberty of adding 5 attributes to your avatar. It’s a minor adjustment but an essential one.
This is how the Sims 4 more columns mod works and why it’s considered a valuable addition to the game. After all, customizing your avatar in CAS is a vital part of your gaming experience and you must do it right. So these features would help you ensure that your character is top-notch.
In order to get more columns in CAS sims 4, you just have to click over the files present towards the bottom half of the game’s official Patreon page. Select the thing you want & follow the complete installation process.
In order to make columns in Sims 4, you have to build the catalog & place the column. Next, grab the top most handle & drag the same in an up & down manner for resizing the rows in Sims 4.
In order to make the Sims 4 better quality, you need to click on the tab named “Advanced Launch Options.” Now, in the box “Command Line Arguments,” enter the letter “W” with no use of quotes obviously. After this, launch the TS4 & change your settings to better quality as per requirements.
To delete columns in Sims 4, you need to empty the column in order to delete it. It doesn’t matter if they are complete or incomplete; either move or delete them.
You can get 4 columns in Sims 4 by employing the 4 lines category in the game.
Rachel Kaser is an English major who has an unparalleled ability to transform words into poetry! He is also a big e-sports enthusiast and spends his evenings honing his gaming skills. He combines his passions for writing and gaming to provide us with the perfect amalgamated piece of literary work.