Do you want to level the GMS reboot server in MapleStory more quickly than you usually can? If so, the maplestory leveling guide can help you in 2022.
It lays down the best maps where you can train, as well as the mobs you can hunt down at each range of levels.
Keep in mind that you can use this reboot leveling guide both for Reboot worlds and normal worlds. But you can’t use a normal world training guide in MapleStory for a Reboot world.
Maplestory leveling guide 2022 prerequisites
In MapleStory, there are many resources that you can use to increase the amount of EXP you’ve earned so far in the game. Some of these resources are difficult to obtain, while others can’t be acquired unless at least one of your characters has reached Level 100. Nonetheless, you’ll need some resources to make the maplestory reboot leveling guide work better.
- Runes:- After you reach level 30, runes will be generated on your map every 15 minutes or so. If you activate one of these runes, you’ll get 2x EXP that’ll last for only 2-3 minutes.
- Hyper Teleport Rock:- You can buy this rock from the Cash Shop. If you want to use it for a day, you need to pay 5,200,000 Mesos. This rock helps you to switch training maps faster than usual, letting you teleport to any map you wish.
- Burning Maps:- At levels 100 and above, your maps will gain the ‘Burning Maps’ effect. This means that every time you defeat monsters, the burning map will add extra EXP to those monsters. As you go on defeating them, the map’s burning effect will start slowing down. In that case, you can switch to another map which has a high burning effect.
- New Leaf City Potions:- These potions, including Wizard Elixir and Warrior Elixir, will last for 8 minutes each. You can buy each of them for 5,000 Mesos from Miki.
- Monster Park Potions:- Monster Park Potions, including Extreme Red Potion, Extreme Gold Potion, Extreme Green Potion, and Extreme Blue Potion, will last for 30 minutes each. Only if you do the Daily Monster Park game, which is available at all levels above 100, can you get these potions?
Throughout the time that you’ve spent playing this game, you must have picked up a lot of skills as well as experience coupons.
These will also help you in fulfilling the maplestory leveling guide.
- Maple Legion Coupon (100% EXP)
- Enjoyable Winter (50%)
- Cash Shop 2x Coupon
- Monster Park 1.5/ 2x Coupons (50%/ 100%)
Skills and Consumables
- Elven Blessing (10%/ 20%/ 50% EXP)
- Holy Symbol/ Beast Tamer (30%/ 50% EXP)
- Rune Persistance (30%/ 50%/ 70% increase in duration of 2x EXP of Rune)
- EXP Accumulation Potion (10%)
- Combo Kill Blessing (400%/ 650%/ 900% increase in EXP from Combo Orbs)
Maplestory training guide 2022
Most players can’t wait to level up in MapleStory and unlock more Link Skills. If you’re one of those players, then this reboot leveling guide is for you! The maplestory reboot leveling guide has been updated for 2022. With the best spots for training, you can hunt mobs and attain higher levels in the game in no time at all!
Levels 1-10: The Tutorial
Once the tutorial is completed, almost all the classes in the game automatically get their levels fixed at 10.
Levels 10-30: First Job Advancement
- Lvl 10-15: Henesys: Spore Hill
- Lvl 15-23: Golem’s Temple: Golem’s Temple 3
- Lvl 23-30: Henesys: Golem’s Temple Entrance
- Lvl 10-22: Green Mushroom
- Lvl 22-30: Curse Eye
Levels 30-60: Second Job Advancement
If you do any 2 or 3 of the following Theme Dungeons, you can quickly level up to 60 in MapleStory:-
- Riena Strait
- Ellinel Fairy Academy
- Gold Beach
On the left side of your screen, click on ‘Quest Notifier’ to start with these Themed Dungeons.
- Lvl 30-40: Savage Terminal: Shaded Dump Site
- Lvl 40-45: Gold Beach
- Lvl 45-50: Ellinel Fairy Academy
- Lvl 50-60: Burnt Land: Wild Boar Land
- Lvl 30-45: Violent Clam Slimes
- Lvl 40-60: Wild Boar
Levels 60-100: Third Job Advancement
- Lvl 60-70: Excavation Site: Military Camp 1
- Lvl 70-75: Mushroom Castle
- Lvl 75-82: Aqua Road: Red Coral Forest
- Lvl 83-90: The Afterlands
- Lvl 95-100: Ellin Forest
- Lvl 60-70: Copper Drake
- Lvl 75-80: Luster Pixie
- Lvl 85-100: Dark Sand Dwarf
Levels 100-140: Fourth Job Advancement
- Lvl 100-106: Grand Anthaneum
- Lvl 106-111: Leafre: West Leafre Forest
- Lvl 110-122: Lion King’s Castle
- Lvl 122-126: Ludibrium: Toy Factory <Apparatus Room>
- Lvl 126-130: Korean Folk Town: Black Mountain Entrance
- Lvl 130-135: El Nath: The Cave of Trials III
- Lvl 135-140: Crimsonheart Castle
- Lvl 100-105: Blood Harp
- Lvl 105-120: Rash or Robo
- Lvl 120-130: Moon Bunny or Thanatos
- Lvl 135-140: Dual Ghost Pirate
Levels 140-200: Fourth Job Advancement (Hyper Skills)
- Lvl 140-145: Korean Folk Town: Goblin House
- Lvl 145-150: Minar Forest: Black Wyvern’s Nest
- Lvl 150-155: Kerning Tower
- Lvl 155-165: Stone Colossus
- Lvl 165-170: Kerning Tower: 3F Arts & Entertainment Shops 4
- Lvl 170-175: Daily Boss
- Lvl 175-180: Showa Town in Zipangu: Armory
- Lvl 180-190: Fox Valley
- Lvl 140-145: Yellow King
- Lvl 145-150: Gatekeeper
- Lvl 150-160: Dark Wyvern
- Lvl 160-175: Grape Jelly Juice or Blue Notebook
- Lvl 170-185: Gray Luxury Saucer
- Lvl 185-195: Foul Ooze Waste
- Lvl 195-200: Chaseroid Red or Sinister Rocky Mask
Levels 200-275: Fifth Job Advancement
- Lvl 190-200: Fox Valley
- Lvl 200-211: Scrapyard: Scrapyard Hill 4
- Lvl 212-225: Cave of Repose: Below the Cave
- Lvl 230-250: Arcana: Deep in the Cavern
- Lvl 250-255: Lachelein Tower
- Lvl 260-275: Tenebris: Labyrinth of Suffering Interior 5
- Lvl 200-220: Soulful Erda or Tranquil Erda
- Lvl 225-250: Birdshark or Ripe Wolfruit
- Lvl 250-275: Forberion or Dark Construct