The Sims 4 funeral mod allows you to organize a party for the dead sim. You can’t bury them, but you can say goodbye in a fun and pleasant way.
Table of Contents
Sims 4 funeral mod: How to Plan an event:
To plan the whole thing, click on ‘Throw Party’ and then you would see a drop-down box on the left-hand side. After a death in your household, the ‘Funeral’ option would be available to you. You can pick attire and prepare the guest list soon after.
Funeral mod Sims 4:
This module includes the following things –
- You can throw a funeral event.
- They receive custom whims after observing a sim’s death to throw a party.
- You can also hire a Minister to come.
- If you have the City Living installed then the Minister would speak a eulogy; otherwise, he will hang out with others.
- Custom interactions such as arguments about the will, ask Minister for advice, complain about the unfair death, speculate that it was a hoax, share happy memories, talk about life after death would appear during this time.
- You’d come across custom goals to fulfil as well.
- The choice of custom/functional caskets (open and closed) along with a floral wreath should be used for the occasion.
- Your Minister can have a functional podium if you have City Living.
- The will of the deceased could also get you custom rewards (conversions from TS3 store).
- You’d receive a monetary award from the will if you plan a Gold level party.
- A lot of custom buffs/moodlets, which are a part of custom interactions, objects, and event.
- Every occasion, be it Gold, Silver or Bronze would come with a tombstone to remember the deceased and to write an epitaph on it.
- For a realistic sense of loss and grief, players would get a +2 sadness moodlet after the wake.
- The new church and graveyard lot would come with all the necessities for an occasion.
Sims 4 Event Mods:
The funeral mod Sims 4 is suitable with all the event mods and other modifications as well including MC Command Center.
Since, this is a script mod and requires the .ts4script file so that the custom interactions are accessible, ensure that the script mods is enabled in your game and it is in the mods folder. It shouldn’t be deeper than one subfolder.
The Sims 4 funeral mod is one of the most interesting modules of the game and gives it more authenticity as well. You need to update the game to the latest version to enjoy this modification. Your sim might also die due to a disease or sickness, so it’s better to know about the illness mod as well.
Rachel Kaser is an English major who has an unparalleled ability to transform words into poetry! He is also a big e-sports enthusiast and spends his evenings honing his gaming skills. He combines his passions for writing and gaming to provide us with the perfect amalgamated piece of literary work.