The article below mentions the error: 327684:1; that is one of the significant issues faced by gamers due to Origin. We have sorted all those issues. The content tells you about what might be the causes of the problem and the solution for the same. Follow the rules and the answers given to you in the article.
Origin error 327684:1
Using Origin might be a pain sometimes for the users because of its errors and inability of working. There are times when you want to install, download, and update either your game or the DLCs but you are unable to do it. Your favourite games are at hold, and suddenly your screens flash a message; an unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 327684:1. This error code would appear possibly in every game you download via Origin.
Origin has already been facing tough times than its adversaries. The application is becoming slower day-by-day, and also it’s taking up more system’s resources. The previous statement is an upper-hand for the rivalries, but you could still solve the problems related to Origin error code 327684:1, but before moving forward, you must know what causes it.
What is the reason behind the origin error: 327684:1?
Some of the major causes and solutions for the problem mentioned-above have got listed below:
- Firstly, the problem might occur because some of the files got kept hidden from the gamers and they can only be accessed if you grant the administrator permissions to the application.
- The second major issue might take place if there is a defective C++ visual re-constructible installation, which you can fix by following the solution below.
- Third and the last bug may take place in the application, which you could try reinstalling Origin app.
Now, the following would be the solutions to the problems above. The solutions are:
- Permit the Origin as administrator: Any application may cause you some error issues because of the administrator permissions. So, you must make Origin gamer as an administrator to get rid of the error: 327684:1, Origin. Now, the following would be the steps to solve this bug:
- First comes, you must find Origin Shortcut and drag it to the desktop, then right-click on it and go for its properties.
- Then next, you must locate the Compatibility tab, and there you must find the box-pointer, which says “Run this program as an administrator”. Then click on either “OK” or “Apply”.
- Also, you must accept every dialog box that may appear on the screen for the confirmation of Origin admin and then start by reinstalling the application to see if the error 327684:1 is still there or not.
2. Manually Install the Visual C++ Redistributable: The Second reason for the lapsing of Origin might be the Visual C++ Redistributable, and it would get mentioned as a hint in the message. So, this suggests that the application is not running properly, but anyways you could always solve this manually. Now, the steps to resolve the bug manually is:
- Firstly, open Origin games folder, where you have stored all the gaming files, i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games; make sure you have you manually created folders should be found.
- Secondly, you must double-click on the game folder, which shows the lapse and then find a folder named “redist” as there are times when the envelope is misplaced or misnamed.
- If you still find it challenging to locate the folder, you could search for a file name, “vcredist”. Also, you could search for vcredist_x86.exe or vcredist_x64.exe in accordance to your Windows update.
- Now, open the folder by double-clicking on it and follow the guidelines that appear on the screen. These instructions would lead you to install the Visual C++ Redistributable. After installing it, open the Origin app to see if the bug got fixed or not.
3. Reinstalling the Origin application: Sometimes, switching your phone on and off works. Right? Likewise, you could always try reinstalling the Origin application as it has solved the issues for many gamers. The best part about reinstalling is, you could still have your game files without they getting deleted. Now, the following steps would help you reinstalling the Origin:
- First of all, you need to make sure you have been logged in to the Origin application as an administrator because otherwise, you won’t be able to uninstall programs using a different account.
- You don’t have to worry about your preciously saved files because this process has your backup covered.
- Search for the Control Panel in the computer, and you could also select the gear option to locate the Settings; only if you use Windows 10.
- Now, in Control Panel, you could find the “Uninstall a program” under Programs category. Remember you should change the View by option to Category.
- Also, if you are using the Settings option, then you must click on the Apps, which would take you to all the installed programs.
- Navigate to the Origin application and then click on it to see the Uninstall button. Click on the button and confirm the dialog boxes that might appear on the screen.
- Finally, you must follow all the instructions given to you on the screen and reinstall the application.
Last but not least, you have to delete all the previous left out data of Origin in your computer. To do that, you must follow the rules below:
- You must locate C:\ProgramData\Origin on your computer.
- Now, if you don’t see the ProgramData folder, then you must click on the View tab on the menu bar and select the checkbox, which says “Hidden Item” in Show/hide column.
- Delete the Origin folder that resides in another folder called, Roaming folder.
- Finally, reinstall the application by downloading the installer, which gets provided on their website. Follow all the set of instructions provided on the screen. Now, the origin error code 327684:1 should be solved.