Sims 4 Digital Deluxe is nothing but a version of The Sims 4 that lets you take the game to a higher level than before.
Its stylized party costumes and fun decorations make your Sims brush off their hesitation and just show off their wild side, without any further thought!
Released in 2014, this edition helps improve your gameplay experience. It makes sure you have real fun while playing the game.
Read on to find out about this game edition and how you can download it.
What is the sims 4 digital deluxe?
With the Digital Deluxe edition in the game, you can upgrade your game to the next level. It includes several additional contents, like parties, objects, and clothes, all of which are exclusive to this edition.
Check out what exactly this edition includes, below.
Items included in this game edition
Life of the Party Digital Content:
Apart from getting fashionable outfits for your Sims, this edition of the game lets you enjoy the Flaming Tiki Bar.
Create a Sim:
- Big Hat of Shame
- Shine On Men’s Suit
- Star-Spangled Glasses
- Glitter and Abs
- Sea of Fire
- Flaming Zesty Salt
- Hot and Smoky
- Flaming Tiki Bar, where you can learn the Mixology Skill.
Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content
Make your Sims wear inspired animal hats for fun, so that they can show these off after wearing the hats!
- Dazed Bear Hat
- Inspired Chicken Hat
- Hysterical Tiger Hat
- Angry Lion Hat
- Energized Owl Hat
- Sad Panda Hat
- Flirty Cow Hat
Up All Night Digital Content
With fun party costumes and fabulous decorations, this content in the sims 4 deluxe edition also features a stunning Laser Light Show.
Create a Sim:
- Grim Reaper Hood
- Cappy the Clown Cap
- Happy Clown Facepaint
- Hot Diggity Dog Hat
- Swallowtail Tux
- Confetti the Clown Costume
- Grim Reaper Costume
- Why the Sad Facepaint?
- Hot Diggity Dog Costume
- Take the Plunge Formal Dress
- Just Clownin’ Clown Shoes
Food and drinks:
- Taco Casserole
- Black and White Cake
- Zebra Fizz
- Hamburger Cake
- Salt and Pepper Shrimp Cocktail
- Buffalo Wing Tea
- Black and White Cookies
- Incognito Costume Party
- Black and White Bash
- Let There Be Light! Laser Show
- Sitting Pretty White Chairs
- White All Night Dining Tables
- Yin & Yang Circular Rug
- Anti-Balloon Balloons
- Stream Me Up Party Decorations
This edition also comes with a digital soundtrack that features the original music from the base game itself. You’ll find this soundtrack in your The Sims 4 folder or while playing the game.
Click here For Digital Deluxe
System requirements On PC
- 64 Bit Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7 (SP1).
- AMD Athlon X4 or at least Intel core i5 processor.
- Minimum 4 GB RAM.
- On the Hard Drive, free space of at least 15 GB, if not 18 GB.
- NVIDIA GTX 650 or a better video card.
System requirements On Mac OS
- Metal Mac OS.
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later.
- Intel Core i5 or at least Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz processor.
- The NVIDIA GTX 650 video card or better.
- Minimum free space of 18 GB on the Hard Drive.
- If not 8 GB RAM, at least 4 GB.
Sims 4 vs Sims 4 Digital Deluxe
There’s a sims 4 digital deluxe difference from the Sims 4 Standard Edition. It lies in the fact that the latter contains the base Sims 4 game and nothing else.
On the other hand, the former has not only the base game, but also other DLC packs like Up All Night and Life of the Party.
Extra items in ‘Create a Sim’ (CAS) like party outfits and animal hats also let the Sims gain special happy moodlets, which aren’t available in the Standard Edition of the game.
All this extra stuff adds more excitement to the gameplay. So, when it comes to sims 4 vs sims 4 deluxe, the sims 4 digital deluxe edition is way more enjoyable than the standard edition.
How much is this edition of the Sims 4?
You’ll be able to buy this edition only at the Origin Store, either for $4.99 per month, or $29.99 per year.
You can also go with the Premier version that includes Kids Room Stuff and Dine Out. But for that, you need to pay $14.99 per month, or make an annual payment of $99.99.
If you don’t enjoy playing this game, you can ask Origin for a refund within 7 days of purchasing the game, or within 24 hours of installing it on your PC.
How to download this game edition
To download and install this edition, follow these steps:-
- Download and install the base Sims 4 game at first.
- Go to the Origin Store.
- In the search bar, type the name of the game edition.
- Hit the ‘Enter’ key.
- Click the ‘Get the Game’ button that appears on the screen.
- You can either join the Basic version or go for the Premium version.
- Once you’ve purchased the game, the download will start.
- After the game edition is downloaded on your PC, run it and then launch it following the installation instructions.
Click here For Digital Deluxe
All The Sims 4 expansion packs are exciting to play, but sims 4 digital deluxe lets you have real fun by enjoying parties and wearing outfits along with animal hats.
In short, this edition lets you explore your Sims’ more adventurous side.
Allow them to stay up all night and become the life and soul of parties, just like you do, or want to, in real life! Another thing to look forward to is camera control, which teaches you all the relevant skills.