One thing content creators and players always wish for when playing the Sims 4 is more realism. Creators always look for things that are lacking in the game, missing, or can be improved. As of now, we have a mod for just about everything. Each item, each reaction, and each scenario. One such scenario that creators felt was missing from The Sims 4 is cheating.
Cheating on your close ones, cheating on your spouse. Although the action was always possible, the interactions that followed then were not precisely too realistic.
Hence, let’s come to the point. Creators have now come up with that mod we never thought we needed—the Sims 4 cheating mod
The Sims 4 cheating mod is a part of the Realistic Reactions Mod. For a long time, Simmers had been complaining about cheating, confessing to an affair, reactions, etc., from Sims 4. All these scenarios, the confession to cheating mod, and the cheating mod were present in The Sims 3. So why not make them available in The Sims 4. The Realistic Reactions mod is here to help you and give you what you want.
The Realistic Reactions mod has been divided into modules. Simmers can hence choose which features they prefer to keep in the game. Some Simmers are also calling the Realistic Reactions mod the Cheater mod. This cheater mod is basically an overhaul of how Sims will react to situations they must or shall face in the game. Let’s have a look at the modules present in this mod.
This is the first module and is quite popular. This is the reason why this mod is also known as the Sims 4 cheating mod or the cheater mod. It covers most of the aspects of this scenario.
If your Sim is caught cheating in the relationship by their partner, the partner gets jealous for some time. The partner does not necessarily have to be the wife or the husband. It can be a boyfriend or girlfriend, spouse, or even fiancee. The cheating Sim and the other Sim they cheated with will be happy from their intimate romance. There would be no effect on the children if the couple had children. This does not necessarily feel realistic.
With this module, if your Sim is cheating, new interactions open up for all the Sims involved in the scenario.
Sims’ reaction to family members fighting
The module finally adds some reality to the game. Now, if a Sim sees their parents or their family members fighting, they will react accordingly. They will respond with sadness and anger depending on the two Sims fighting. In the base game, Sims would respond to a fight in the family like any other regular fight.
Sims of all ages will be able to react. Younger Sims would get sad, whereas teenage Sims would get very angry. This is somewhat close to reality and should be appreciated.
Since its launch, updates for many features are regular. These updates keep the mod trending, and the downloads keep increasing. Some of the major updates and features in the Sims 4 cheating mod are;
- You can now toggle options for both modules from one place. The Realistic Reactions menu has been added to the main interactions. You can access this menu only if you are playing with your Sim. They do not work on other Sims. Hence, play carefully.
- There is now an option that is autonomously used only for Evil and Mean Sins. This is the “Fight Spouse for Cheating.” The alternative is now user-directed.
- The intensity of emotion has increased. Angry and embarrassed buffs, which were previous for +4, are now fixed as +5 for all.
- The “Convince Your Cheating Was Their Fault” option has now been available to everyone. Recently they were only utilized by the Evil and Mean Sims.
- A brand new interaction has been introduced in the mod” Absolve Self Of Guilt.” This interaction can be used with friends.
- A “Confess To Cheating” option is now accessible. This interaction appears if your Sim cheats and has not been caught. The interaction will stay there until they wish to use it.
- A Sim will get an individual menu. To avoid mishaps and confusion, the module can be disabled if you are not living in the household. Moreover, the household should be active.
- In version 3 of the game, Sims will react randomly when their Sim partner is caught cheating. Reactions can range from sad, angry, stressed, embarrassed, or jealous. It is also possible that the Evil Sims express a happy response.
One thing to keep in mind is that The Sims 4 Cheating Mod can be slightly extreme. The intensity of the moodlets can be very concerning. Hence, if you cannot handle death, install a mod that shall blacklist emotional deaths for you.
Recently a new module has been added to this cheater mod. The module is :
“Parents reacting to Teen’s Pregnancy.”
If your teen is pregnant, the game will show new interactions for the parents. However, this module works only with mods where it is possible for teenagers to get pregnant.
Here are a few other points to look at when considering a Cheating Overhaul
Increased Buff Intensity
An increase to 50 in the Buff weight has been added. This update hopes to make sure that by making buffs weigh more than all Sim buffs, players can achieve a sense of realism in the game.
Support for Wicked whims
This realistic reaction mod works well with other mods. One such mod and support is Wicked Whims. If you use this, you as a player can grant yourself Buffs. They can also gift it to their partners. One feature is that if one Sim catches their partner in the act, both the Sims will receive a buff. If the Sim is not able to witness the act, the confess to cheating option opens up in the menu for the Sim who is cheating.
The creators provide constant updates to keep up with the changes. Bug fixes are also regular. Each update brings with it a few changes and a lot of improvements. The Sims 4 cheating mod is always being worked on to make it better than the one before.
Experience the Sims 4 cheating mod scenarios smoothly. Experience the immersive gameplay and the almost real-life-like reactions. You can download any of the modules depending on your choice of game. Download and enjoy the consequences of cheating on your Sim partner in whatever way you want.