What are Sims 4 Career Mods?
The Sims 4 career mods are essential add-ons used for the game to enhance your character’s career profile. You can pick from a wide range of professional choices and help your game character excel at what he/she does.
Career Choices with Sims 4 Game
Sims 4 careers Zoo Keeper
Park Worker Sims career
TS1 Fashion career conversion
Teens Unlocked Conservationist and Military Career TS3 Career-Art Appraiser
TS3 Career-Sports Agent
TSBO Counterculture Conversion Career
TS3 Career-Nectar Maker
Sims 4 Job Set Teen Career
26th Level Career-Stock Broker
Sims 4 careers Tattoo Artist
Sims 4 Job Mods Career-Nurse
Sims 4 Dance Career
Sims 4 Writer Career-Part Time
Sims 4 Career-Electrical Engineering
Sims 4 Custom Careers-Game
Custom Career-For Alliance
Horde Sims 4 Career Path
Part Time Career-Entertainer
TS3:U Paranormal Career-
Scientific Career-Natural Scientist
Revamped Lite-Law Career
Sims 4 Wicked Jobs-Criminal Career (Part-Time)-
Business Career (Part-Time)-
Astronaut Career (Part-Time)
Sims 4 Wicked Jobs-Pirate Career
Academia Path-Hero Career
Sims 4 CC Careers-Witch Hunters
[ajax_load_more id=”career mod” post_type=”post”]
Sims 4 Custom Careers
When talking about living the life of your dream, you need to have a better and secure future as well. Now, this is for real life and our everyday situation. However, the Sims 4 game has brought the very same effect with the Sims 4 Custom Careers mod. There are several career mods that come with the Sims 4 game which makes it all the more confusing for you to select the one that is great for the Sim character.
If you are opting for a Sims 4 Custom Career mod, selecting the Sims 4 Military Career Mod could be the one for you. It is safe & ensures a secure lifestyle for the future with handsome payout.
Sims 4 Military Career Mod
If you are wondering what the best Sims 4 Custom Career Mod is, the Sims 4 Military Career Mod 2020 is your right choice. This particular mod allows the players a chance to join military within the game to ensure a better future. With this mod, you can select three tracks to ensure a great career by using:
- Sims Navy
- Sims Airforce
- Sims Army
As a part of the Military career, you get a special sim dress. Plus, the character will get punctual & go out to get the job done on a daily basis. The players will wear special dress issued for military rank holders in the career mod.
Sims 4 Model Career
If all you ever wanted to in your life is wear & show off some pretty clothes while being the spotlight, the Sims 4 game gives this very chance to you. In case this is something you want in real-life but couldn’t get, this mod will help you get the very same feel in real life. Get the stardom you need with the Sims 4 Model Career.
The Model Career in Sims 4 brings to you four different levels to be covered one step at a time. At first, you start with,
- Level-1: Level 1 is the Backstage Runway Helper which is the starter level. However, you are not a model at this point. However, you get to be around the models and learn more and more things from them. The entire day consists of bringing in coffee for the ones ranking above the sim & zipping up the clothing for the models.
- Level-2: In this level, you are the Runway Managers’ Assistant. However, in this level, instead of bringing coffee and zipping up the models, you get a chance to communicate with them & direct them to places they need to go.
- Level-3: In this particular level for Sims 4 modeling career, you get to be an occasional runway model. You get to serve as a fill-in model in instances where the real model is unavailable. Finally, you get to taste the tiny bit of stardom.
- Level-4: If you are looking for Sims 4 CC careers final stage for Modelling career, the Superstar Model is the one. After you have increased your popularity through the 3rd level, you start getting the attention you have always been craving for. Here, the crowd will ask for you time and again. Plus, you will get access to TV interviews, cover shoots for magazines and more!
Sims 4 Job Mods Update
If you are looking for the latest and best Sims 4 job mods update 2020, here is a quick list for you to score a good career pathway for your Sims character.
- Retail Career: If you are looking for the Sims 4 work mods, one among the underrated career is the retail. In this field, the hours tend to be longer, work is hard, as well as the customers tend to be hard to deal. However, there is no particular reason for your virtual character to not love the career. With the mod, you get a chance to have the sims character to work as a salesperson in retail.
- Animal Career: For the Sims characters who want to be close to animals and help them in the virtual world as well, the Animal career is the way to be. Using this mod allows you a chance to take care of the animals in the Sims world. It will also help protect the endangered species.
- Filmmaker Career: By opting for this career, you can become one of the famous directors for movies in the Sims 4 world. You can also allow your Sims character to grow from the bottom level amateur filmmaker/director to a leading director. With this career, you get access to good money and much fame.
- Teacher Career: The Sims 4 Teacher Career, you get access to a noble job. However, it is also an underpaid profession. With the Teacher mod, you get access to nothing below the average salary of the Sims characters in the game. Plus, you also get a chance to reach the highest level as the University Director in academy branch.
- Makeup Artist Career: With a career as makeup artist, you get to look flawless and make other characters in the sims world flawless as well. In real life, becoming an artist isn’t an easy job. The mod allows you to get a chance to be the best makeup artist in the world given proper time. However, keep in mind that opting for this career can be packed with challenges.
- Fitness Instructor Career: The life of fitness is not meant for everyone. In real life, there are several instances when we avoid going to the gym or opt for a healthier lifestyle. With a career as a fitness instructor, you can become a fitness monster. It can be educational and inspiring for you as well as others who need to follow the steps similar as yours.
- Game Developer Career: Developing the video games can be one among the highly sought-after modern world careers. However, most people refrain from getting into it as it requires a good lot of the programming knowledge. Apart from that, creativity tends to play an important rule for success in this career. But, having a career in this line can be self-fulfilling.
Sims 4 Turbo Careers
The Sims 4 Turbo Careers is a mod that allows you to fasten up all the levels in a career mod. Say, for example, you are at the level 1 in the career mod. However, you would surely want to skip to the last level and become a great career achiever.
Sims 4 Get to Work Mods
With the help of the Sims 4 Get to Work Mods, you can reach your workplace in a jiffy. In order for this mod to work, you need to wait for the Sims before you to end its shift. You might either wait to get onboard the carpool or go automatically by clicking on the sim & hit your “Go to Work” feature.
Some Questions and Answers(Q/A): About Career Mods
What is the highest paying Sims 4 job?
If you are wondering about the highest paying Sims 4 job, here is a quick list for you:
- Military Career: Covert Officer or Operator
- Style Influencer: Stylist
- Astronaut: Interstellar Smuggler
- Gardener: Botanist
- Style Influencer: Trend Setter
- Business: Investor
- Secret Agent: Diamond Agent or Villian
- Criminal: Boss
- Business: Management
- Astronaut: Space Ranger
How do you download mods for Sims 4?
If you want to download mods for Sims 4, you can do so by opting for this step-by-step method.
- Find the mod your Sims character needed
- Download the Mod Needed from Official Websites
- Unzip the file
- Move your .package file
- Now restart the game
What are all the careers in Sims 4?
For ones wondering about the careers in Sims 4, here is a quick list. However, keep in mind the fact that with each update, there are several mods added to the career list, so it might increase with time.
- Animal Care
- Art Appraiser
- Scuba Driver
- Secret Agent
- Manual Laborer
How do I get a job in Sims 4?
In order to get a job in Sims 4, you need to follow this step-by-step guide.
- Get employed by use of the phone option towards bottom left section. Now, navigate towards “Work” tab. Now, press “J” key in the keyboard and scroll through careers tab in a manual manner.
- Select a job of your choice by looking for the special symbols designated for each career.
- After you have done this, all you need to do is be ready to start your job.
Can Sims get drunk?
If you are wondering can sims get drunk, the basement alcohol helps turn the juices in Sims 4 game into highly functional alcohol. This is the way you can get the Sims drunk in the best way possible.
Can a teenage Sim get pregnant?
If you are wondering whether a teenage sim get pregnant in the Sims 4 game, the answer is yes. However, this cannot be done by default. In such cases, you need to use the mods like the Wicked Whims.