When it comes to Sims 4 players experimenting with a range of emotions available in the game, a lot feel the need to give their Sims an emotionless personality or be a person with no negative feelings. But sadly, the Sims 4 game already comes with a spectrum of emotions that often make no sense in the game self.
So, if you find such emotions unnecessary and would love to play around with the feelings by manipulating them into being overly positive or emotionless, then let’s take a look below as we have given a good uptake on this sims 4 buff cheats.
Let’s get started!
The Sims 4 Remove Buff Cheat
When playing a reality imitating game, one wants to be who they cannot be in real life. You might want to be a psychopath in the game by not having any sentiments, or you might want to be the best of the best in only displaying positive emotions.
As real life doesn’t allow us to be either of those or somehow makes it difficult for us to be like them, the reality stimulation in Sims four comes off as a perfect solution to try playing with these emotions. So let’s manipulate the feelings with the help of the remove emotion cheat.
But before heading into knowing about the cheat, let’s look at the background around the release of the mod that had a lot of impact on how it got disabled and the reasons for it getting rejected by creators.
What Happened To The Sims 4 Remove All Buffs Cheat?
There is a bit of a tragedy behind the whole scene of trying the remove buffs cheat. When this remove all buffs cheat got publicly available to the players, it led to a crash in the gameplay of many players. Around that time only, the new version of the Sims four got released. And due to the hype, many players couldn’t experiment with this cheat because of many crash reports.
So seeing how this was somehow hampering the smooth experience of the game, the developers decided to remove it to ensure that the game runs without any crashes.
But you don’t have to sulk as we will provide you with the most efficient cheat among all, which goes by the name of remove buff cheat. It will certainly help you play or experiment with your characters’ different emotions without crashing.
How To Re-Enable The Sims 4 Remove Buff Cheat
Before heading into executing the cheat, you must know that the creators disabled it due to many crash reports. So to re-enable the cheat, you will need the help of a mod to do the same.
But seeing the reason behind the creators disabling it, we can’t promise you that it won’t crash for you as it did for the others. Personally, many people didn’t encounter any crashes, but it can’t be generalized for everyone. So be ready for anything that might take place. It’s a risk that you must take to enjoy the gameplay more than ever.
Various Cheats to Try in the Game
- Removes all emotions/moodlets
- Sims.add_buff EnergizedHigh
- Energized Moodlet
- sims.add_buff e_buff_energized
- Energized Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
- Sims.add_buff ConfidentHigh
- Confident Moodlet
- sims.add_buff e_buff_confident
- Confident Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
- Sims.add_buff FlirtyHigh
- Flirty Moodlet
- sims.add_buff e_buff_flirty
- Flirty Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
- Sims.add_buff InspiredHigh
- Inspired Moodlet
- sims.add_buff e_buff_inspired
- Inspired Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
- Sims.add_buff FocusedHigh
- Focused Moodlet
- sims.add_buff e_buff_focused
- Focused Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
- Sims.add_buff PlayfulHigh
- Playful Moodlet
- sims.add_buff e_buff_playful
- Playful Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
- Sims.add_buff SadHigh
- Sad Moodlet
- sims.add_buff e_buff_sad
- Sad Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
- sims.add_buff feelingangry
- Angry Moodlet
- Sims.add_buff Social_Angry
- Angry Moodlet
- sims.add_buff unfaithful
- Angry Moodlet
- sims.add_buff e_buff_angry
- Angry Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
- Sims.add_buff Social_Happy
- Happy Moodlet
- sims.add_buff e_buff_happy
- Happy Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
- sims.add_buff e_buff_uncomfortable
- Uncomfortable Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
- sims.add_buff e_buff_embarrassed
- Embarrassed Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
- sims.add_buff social_bored
- Bored Moodlet
- sims.add_buff e_buff_bored
- Bored Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
- sims.add_buff Buff_Motives_Fun_desperate
- Tense Moodlet
- sims.add_buff buff_Tense
- Tense Moodlet (for 20 days)
- sims.add_buff buff_Dazed
- Dazed Moodlet
How To Get Rid Of Moodlets Sims 4?
Different Ways of Enabling Cheats
The Sims 4 “AllCheats – Get Your Cheats Back” Mod
The considerably obvious thing you can do is download the cheats mod to run an emotionless sim. The craziest aspect of this mod is that it comes with a bundle of other cheats that helps you smooth out your gameplay experience.
It comes with the cheat code of resetsim or sims.add_buff cheat codes, which are central to the mod. By taking together these two cheats, the mod can redirect all the console commands into the cheat code itself. In doing so, one gets all the problems solved by getting rid of all the emotions in your sims.
The UI Cheat Extension
This extension helps in enabling cheats for removing emotions in your Sim and can help the players perform a myriad of functions that might not fall under the same category. Its versatile nature somewhat proves to be incredibly efficient for players who want to try out different tasks in the game without constricting themselves into a certain forced category.
Use The Remove Buff Cheat In The Sims 4 Game
The process is simple to remove or add buff cheat:
- Press control plus swift and C at the same time.
- Then add “testingcheats” as you did for the other cheats
- Then tap enter
- With this, you will be able to add an extension to your game or delete moodlet which will hamper your gameplay and help you remove moodlet in the game.
Things to Remember
- Be sure that you have the latest update.
- Insert Correct Cheat Codes.
- Use the same large and small letters as given in the cheats. Please don’t experiment with them.
- Be careful that the mods don’t clash with the cheat codes and are compatible.
- If it doesn’t help, you can constantly try disabling mods and then cheats.
It becomes quite difficult to enable cheats in the game, which the creators disable. But somehow, the sim community does not back off when things don’t work according to their way. It’s always reasonable to try out different methods in the game rather than sitting with the already given functions of the game. So, we hope that this guide was able to help you spice up your gaming skills with the help of the sims 4 buff cheats.